Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Content and struggling all at the same time.................

It's been one hell of a day today.  Lots of good things going on, some stressful things, some not so good things, but, ya know............

Started MOPS today, and I have to say, it was awesome!! :) I really think I'm going to enjoy going and getting the kids out of the house, and I think that I will hopefully make some friends from this.  There were quite a few women there today, and I look forward to going back in 2 weeks.

I have to work in the morning, and then again on Saturday, so it's going to be a busy weekend, for sure.  We need to go grocery shopping on Sunday since we can't go Saturday.  That's always a not fun thing.

I have a friend that is in a tough spot right now, and could use all the prayers and good vibes that she can get.  I can't go into details at all, for a multitude of reasons, but I would appreciate it if you guys would just think of her and pray that God's will in her life be done.  It's a difficult thing for her, and I worry, I'm concerned, and sadly there is nothing that I can do about any of it. *sigh*  All I can do is be there to listen, and send prayers and love and so that's what I will continue to do.

I know this is short, but man, I'm TIRED.  I didn't sleep well last night, and with having to work in the morning, I should get to bed and crash.  I'm sure throughout the rest of the week, I will have more to tell you about my week.

I'm still working on trying to figure out how to get a support group going, or if it would even be something that would be beneficial.  My brain is going a million miles a minute when it comes to that, so we'll see how it goes.

Peace, love and puppy kisses. <3 Until next time, sleep well my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment