Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Polka dots and insomnia

I tried to convince myself well over an hour ago that it was time to go to bed, because I have bible study in the morning, and I need to make sure that I get myself up and ready and "coffee'd" in time to leave.  Obviously, since I'm writing this, I didn't make it.

I mentioned in another post that my emotions have been a bit out of whack, and it is really starting to get to me. *sigh* It's a nasty, vicious cycle, and it's apparently going to be difficult for me to break.

Today started out with a bang...pretty literally.  I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but when my alarm went off for me to get up for work, I fell out of bed.  I thought I was laying in the middle of the mattress, since Hubby was at work, but I wasn't.  I rolled over to get my phone to shut off the alarm, and BOOM! on the floor I landed. My hip hurts, my back is sore, and it just HURT.  Luckily, no one saw it happen.....lol

I worked today, got home, and got to sit around with the kids and play.  I fed them lunch, they napped, I wish I would have and then we had dinner.  It was after dinner that things started to go from good to bad.

I try so hard to keep my "attitude" in check, especially when I know that my emotions are jacked, but there are times that my filter just says screw it, and I blow up.  Tonight was one of those nights.  I'm not going to go into details, because it will just make me cry again, but needless to say, I'm tempted to just sleep on the couch.

I can only hope that I hear some words of comfort and inspiration tomorrow, because I'm going to lose my mind other wise.

I need to get in the shower and get to bed, so this is it for tonight.  Until next time ~ Light, love and cheesy rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment