Sunday, September 29, 2013

Work, work and Pitch Perfect

Holy crow, has it been a long week. *yawn* Between both jobs, I've put in over 50 hours this week.

Becoming a working mom has been a difficult transition for me.  I have had a lot of Mommy Guilt.  A LOT.  I've ranged from being glad to get out and be around other adults and making money to feeling like I am neglecting my kids.  Wednesday was probably the worst for me.  I went to work at noon on Tuesday, didn't get home until 10 pm and had to be at my other job at 9 Wednesday morning and didn't get home until 6 pm, so I had gone over 24 hours without really seeing my kids.  It was AWFUL.  I cried the entire way to work Wednesday morning, because I realized it would be almost bedtime before I got to see the kiddos for more than a few minutes.  That was something that in all my preparing, I had never prepared myself for.

It's not been easy, and there are days when I wonder if this is really worth it, but I know that in the long run, it will be. 

I watched Pitch Perfect for the 1000th time tonight.  I seriously cannot get enough of that movie.  I LOVE it.  Super funny, and I love music, so that works too.  I can't seem to get my thoughts organized tonight.............so I'm going to drop off for now.  I have to work again in the morning.  I'm off on Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be able to get a good post out then.

Until then.............

No comments:

Post a Comment