Saturday, September 7, 2013

Changes...some subtle, some not so much..........

So, I've made a few changes here and there.....just in case you didn't notice. :P I'm trying to find my groove, so to speak, and felt like there were some tweaks (not like Miley...or was that twerks?) that needed to be made.

I am still brand new to all of this really, so forgive me while I tweak away and try and find my proper groove. ;)

It's been a long day, and tomorrow is going to be just as long, if not longer.  I have to work tomorrow, which I'm thankful for the money, but I don't really like working on Saturdays when Hubby is home.  It's only every other, so it's not like it is every weekend, but it kind of throws my week off some.....

I am going to keep this SUPER short, because I am TIRED, and I need to get some sleep so that I'm well rested for work tomorrow.  I promise you guys will get more out of me soon....once I find a good groove.

Until then, love, light and Oreo cookies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment