Monday, August 15, 2011

Well, this day can go somewhere else...........

So today is turning out to be completely craptastic.  First of all, the puppy that I found yesterday has been claimed by his owner. :(  I'm not gonna lie....it makes me sad.  They aren't taking good care of him, but what can you do?  I couldn't tell her no, you suck as a fur mommy, you can't have him back...as much as I wish I could.  He was so skinny...and his nails needed clipped something fierce. *sigh*

Then to pour salt in the wound, I got an email from the company that I interviewed with a while back, and I didn't get the job.  They made an offer to someone else on Friday.  It really pisses me off.  Oh well, I guess.  Just means that it wasn't the job for me.  But I NEED a job.  Period.  I think I'm going to just go cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment