Friday, August 5, 2011

Gee imagine that..............

Another late night for me.  Holy crap, am I retarded, or what?  You would think by now that I would have learned that I need to go to bed when Ava does.  But NO, here I sit, at 12:24 in the morning, wide awake, with no real intention of going to bed anytime soon, sitting at the computer typing away and hoping that the light from the screen won't wake up my mom, since nothing else in the house is on.  I shut off the TV, simply because I was sick to death of listening to it.  So now, I listen to the clock tick, and the sound of my fingers on the keys.  I am feeling very reflective tonight, and I'm not quite sure why.  I don't really have anything to reflect on, so....maybe that's not quite the word that I should use.

I hung out in Houston today with my sister in law and nephews while my brother was at school, and it was a pretty fantastic day.  She and I haven't gotten to do a whole lot of hanging out since we moved down here, mainly because we just haven't been able to find the time with 3 kids to try and coordinate around.  My brother is in culinary school, and so he usually has their truck at school, leaving my sis in law without a vehicle for most of the day.  Since Joe and I don't have a car yet, I don't like leaving Mom without one, so it's kind of tough for me to go out there.  One of these days, I'm going to just have Mom take me and Ava out there for the day, and then when my brother gets home from school, he can just bring me back to Mom's.  Unless I start working soon, which I hope that I'm able to.

I still haven't heard anything from the place that I had the interview at last week.  I sent the woman that interviewed me an email tonight, asking about it, so I'm hoping that maybe I will hear something from her tomorrow, and that it will be good news, like that they would like me to start Monday morning. :P  I know that's probably not realistic, but a girl can dream, right?  We'll just have to see what happens.  I think I would do really well with this job, and I'm sure I would REALLY enjoy having some adult conversation.  Not that my parents aren't adults, but, they are my parents. :P  I would like to make some friends down here, and maybe be able to hang out with someone other than my mom and dad.  

I am still tossing around the idea of selling Scentsy.  I am just so afraid that I would make the plunge and fail miserably.  My brother and sister in law from San Antonio are coming this weekend, so I think I will talk to her and find out if she has friends/people that she knows that would be interested to see if maybe I would have some leads to start out with before I make my final decision.  I've also been tossing around the idea of becoming a Creative Memories consultant again, but the same thing...I'm fearful that I will take the plunge and spend the money and then fail.  I definitely don't want to do that, especially with Joe being the only one working.  We have a baby to worry about now, and I don't want to deprive her of ANYTHING, so that factors into my decision A LOT.  I sucked at Tupperware, so I'm afraid that I will suck at these too. :(  Gotta love not having any faith in yourself.

Ava's growing like a weed, and much too quickly for my liking.  We're having family pictures taken this weekend, since we've added 2 more family members since they were taken last.  My youngest nephew was brewing in my sister in law's belly, and we hadn't been blessed with Ava yet.  She has changed SO much, it's just absolutely crazy.  My sister in law has a picture of Ava on her phone from right after we moved down here, and she looks SO tiny......it's just unbelievable.  My baby is growing and changing.  She smiles ALL the time, and is trying SO hard to laugh.  She's rolling from front to back and back to front, and I swear she's trying to figure out how to crawl.  She moves herself around in her crib, and when I get her up in the morning, it's fun trying to figure out how she ended up like she does.  I am SO blessed...she's SUCH a good baby, and I thank God every single day that He has allowed me to be her mommy.  He has given me so many blessings in my life, and I definitely don't thank Him enough.

Work for Joe is going really well.  He likes his job, and come September, I think, he'll be made company, and will get a pay raise.  Well, I just looked it up, and it will actually be more like December before he'll be able to go company.  Ah, well, it's a good job, and decent pay for right now.

Well, I suppose that I should probably get to bed.  I know that I'm going to be miserable tomorrow if I don't. I'm probably going to be hella tired anyways, since it's already almost 1:30.  I don't know why I do this to myself.  *sigh* Ah well.

Good night my friends.  Be blessed, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment