Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How I Met Your Mother..

I never, ever watched this show until I moved to TX and couldn't find anything else on TV at 11pm.  It's pretty good.  You know what else is good?  A glass of chocolate milk to help you go to sleep.  I know, it sounds insane, because of the caffeine in chocolate, but in reality, it works........at least for me.  I drank a glass here a few minutes ago, so hopefully in the next couple minutes, I'll be ready to go lay down.  I'm actually ready now, but wanted to get a few more thoughts out first.

I'm still debating about the Scentsy thing.  My sis in law from San Antonio thinks it's a great idea, and she has friends/co-workers that are likely to order.  She also said that she would help spread the word around for me.  And I can do the same for her, since she's selling Avon.  Which their makeup is pretty fantastic.  I've ordered several things, which has been nice, since all my makeup was hella old and nasty.

I should hopefully have another interview at the place I interviewed at last week.  The gal that interviewed me said she would be presenting candidates to the supervisor tomorrow and hopefully scheduling more interviews starting tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see what happens.  Keep thinking good thoughts for me.  I would really like to get this job, I think it would be wonderful for us.  It would get me the adult interaction that I am craving these days.  While I'm not thrilled at the prospect of putting Ava in daycare, I know that at some point I'm going to have to.  I've been lucky enough to be home with her this long, and daycare I know will be good for her, but I'm still not thrilled with it. :(

I suppose I should probably get to bed.  It's late, and Ava will likely be up early tomorrow.  Although she didn't fall asleep tonight until like 10:30, so maybe she'll sleep in a bit.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment