Monday, August 22, 2011

Late night irritations.....

Have you ever found yourself just irritated for no real apparent reason?  Yeah, that's me tonight.  My mom goes back to work tomorrow, so she asked that I not stay up late on the computer, because the light keeps her up.  No big deal, right?  Well, it irritated me.  Joe went to bed early, like around 9, because he has to be up at 5 am for work.  Yep, you guessed it.  Pissed me off.  I hadn't gotten my shower yet, the baby was fussy, she was almost asleep as a matter of fact, and he got ice out of the damn fridge, right by her head.  If I would have had a brick, I would have thrown it at him.  But, it's gotta just be the mood that I'm in.

I suppose I'll write more later....I have to try and get Ava to sleep so that I can go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment