Monday, August 8, 2011

Bad mood, lemon bars, and Grey's Anatomy

And once again, it's after midnight, and I should be in bed.  I have to be up early tomorrow to get Ava up and ready for her 4 month check up, and I have to find her medical records, and make sure that I give her Tylenol before we leave, and yet here I sit, watching some old episodes of Grey's Anatomy and eating lemon bars.  Yes, the are Weight Watcher friendly, and they taste AMAZING.

I have been in just a completely SHITTY mood all day.  I can't seem to shake it, and I don't know why.  I'm just really freaking irritated.  I really should probably just go to bed and try to sleep it off, because I don't think it's going to get any better by staying up.  And honestly staying up will likely make it worse since staying up will make me more tired than I'm already going to be tomorrow.

Well, I guess that decided it.  I'm going to go to bed, and try to get some sleep.  We'll see how well that works tomorrow morning when I get up.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment