Friday, August 26, 2011

Late night thoughts...........

I am still debating the Scentsy thing.  I really think I want to do it, and I am thinking that I'm going to.  I just have to make the decision to spend the money for the kit.  I know for sure of one person that will order from me, and she knows lots of people, so I'm sure that she could help me get my business off the ground.  So I think I'm just going to take the leap and do it.  I would certainly hope that between me and mom and my sister in laws and the few people I know (like the WW group) that I should be able to drum up some business.

I'm also going to meet with a woman tomorrow about Avon.  I figure, if nothing else, I'll become a rep to get a good discount for myself. :P  But, the same thing, I'll market myself as much as possible, and see where it goes.

I'm going to go to bed, because it's 11:30, and I don't feel very good.  I'm going to be cleaning, Joe's going to be working, and I need to get some sleep in.  Ava has been getting up early, and not sleeping very well.  Although, she did take a good nap this afternoon, and luckily, I got a nap in too.  However, I woke up from said nap feeling like garbage.  Anyways, I will likely write more tomorrow afternoon/evening at some point.  For now, I need to get some sleep before Ava gets up again.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment