Sunday, July 17, 2011

Titles are over-rated.

So, I'm not going to have one today. :)  I have a killer headache, and should totally be in bed, but I just can't seem to find the motivation to get up off my big butt and go there.I would love nothing more than to sleep, but I know that I will go in the bedroom and lay there and toss and turn.  So I sit here at the computer, watching some cop show on tv, although I'm not really watching it, it's just on for noise.

I am starting the process of looking for a job.  I really don't want to, because I don't want to leave Ava, at all, and I'm still in school, but the fact is, if Joe and I are ever going to be able to get some money saved and get a car, and move into a place of our own, I HAVE to get a job.  I'd love to find something that I can work from home, because then I wouldn't have to put Ava in day care, but I don't know how realistic that is.  We'll have to see.  I have sent out several resumes, and will continue to do so, and pray that I hear something about a job soon.  I'm going kind of stir crazy, and would love to have a job that I can really enjoy....we'll see what happens though.

I suppose this is it for tonight...I know it's not a long entry, but this headache is seriously going to kill me, so I'm just going to go to bed and try to sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment