Friday, July 1, 2011

Late nights and law...

It's almost 1 am, and I'm still up.  I am having another night where I'm finding it difficult to sleep.  My brain just won't shut off, and it's really driving me insane.  I got a new laptop (Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!) and so I've been trying to get it completely up and running.  I'm having an issue loading Office on it, which is pissing me off, so I have a feeling that I'll end up taking it to San Antonio with us this weekend, and having my dad take a look at it for me.  I'm thinking that I'm going to HAVE to go to bed now though, because I know that the baby will be up early, and I NEED some sleep.  I have to pack and get things together for the trip to San Antonio, because we're leaving tomorrow afternoon after Joe and Dad get off work.  Will try to update more later.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment