Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Early mornings, coffee, and Grey's Anatomy

There's nothing quite like waking up at 5:10 in the morning after not going to bed until almost midnight to the coos of your beautiful baby girl, and going over to the crib, turning on the mobile light, and seeing her smile at you with that "I TOTALLY love you Mommy" look.  She makes me the happiest person in the world when she smiles at me, and there's nothing in the world that is more amazing to me than her.  I am SO blessed in my life.

Now on to the coffee.....lol.  I am not usually much of a coffee drinker, but since moving in with my parents, since they drink it every morning, I have been drinking it almost every morning.  There's not much better than sitting curled up in the chair, after feeding Ava and sipping on a hot cup of coffee.

And Grey's Anatomy....I completely forgot how much I LOVE this show.  Mom had recorded the season, and so we've been watching a couple episodes here and there, and I'm completely back in love with it.  SO many amazing and tear jerking things have happened in the last couple episodes.  We have 2 left from last season, and I can't wait for the new season to start.  Another show that I started watching with Mom and Dad is Mike and Molly....that show is fantastic too!

I suppose I should probably attempt to get some stuff done around here today....although I'm not really sure what I need to do....lol.  I'm going to change the sheets on the bed, and wash them, that I know for sure.  Other than that, it's going to be homework, reading, and taking care of Ava.

So I suppose I should get to it......It's likely that I'll post again later....

No comments:

Post a Comment