Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Should be in bed sleeping....

But, of course, I'm not.  I am sitting here in the living room, and I should be working on homework, since I wasn't able to get anything done today, but I'm not.  I'm sitting here messing around on Facebook, and writing here.  I am still contemplating what I want to do as far as Scentsy goes.  I did have a call from a place about a potential job today, and she asked for more job history, which I emailed to her.  I was hoping for a call back today, but that didn't happen.  So, I will hope and pray for a call tomorrow.  It's a job right here in town, and that would work out wonderfully.  I would LOVE to work for this place too.  From the sounds of it, they are a wonderful company to work for.  I am really hoping that something comes along soon.

I suppose even though this is super short, I should get off here and go to bed.  I'm fairly certain that Ava will be up early, and I didn't sleep very well last night.  Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment