Monday, July 25, 2011

Later in the day....

and I still find myself with an over-active brain trying to sort through what I need/want to do. *sigh*  I am so content being able to stay home with Ava, but at the same time, I long to have "adult" time.  And I feel like a total heel for even letting those words appear on the page.  I tried for so long to have her, and I am so happy that she is finally here, but I can't help but feel the need to get out of the house and do something productive.  I do so much around the house, but I don't feel like that's productive. *sigh*  Does any of this even make any sense?  I would love to have the way with words that my dear friend Dawn does, and make a living at writing, but alas, I don't.  That still wouldn't really get me out of the house though either.

I talked to Joe some more, and looking at money, I will likely be able to just work part time, which would be better than working full time...at least right now, until I'm done with school.

  I was going to try and type more, but I am SO exhausted, it's not even funny.  I will try and collect my thoughts and post tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment