Monday, July 25, 2011

Contemplating new adventures....

I posted that I was starting the process of looking for a job.  I hate it.  I really do.  I don't want to go back to work.  But in order for Joe and I to eventually be able to move out of Mom and Dad's, we have to save some money, and we aren't going to do that very well on his paycheck alone.  I wish that we could, because I would love to not have to go back to work until after I'm done with school, but that just isn't a realistic possibility.  So, I've been looking at what I could possibly do from home to avoid having to put Ava in daycare.

I am seriously thinking about becoming a Scentsy rep.  If you haven't heard of Scentsy, you need to go to the website, and check it out.  It's www.scentsy.com.  The stuff is fantastic.  It smells amazing, there's no flame, and some of the warmers are super cute.  I am just not 100% sure about it.  I'm going to talk to Joe and see what he thinks, and go from there.  I am fairly certain that between people Mom knows, people Danielle knows, and my nephew's school I could probably get a fair share of business.  Plus I have Terra over in San Antonio, and I have a slew of friends online too.....I will just have to really market myself well, and I know that Terra can help me with that.

I just know that I need to find something that I can do to bring in some money, and I really don't want to have a regular job and put Ava in daycare yet.  We'll see what happens.  This is it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment