Sunday, July 17, 2011

2 AM, and I'm still awake with the books wide open.....

And I really shouldn't be.  I'm going to be super crabby tomorrow, and I just know it.  I would love nothing more than to just go to bed, but my stupid procrastinating self decided to not work on homework as much as I should have this week, and so it's due tomorrow, and I have about 1/2 of it done.  That's not enough, especially since a good chunk of the day I'm going to be gone.  The business law homework is going to kill me probably, because a lot of it is stuff that's hard to understand, and the instructor I have has not answered any of the emails that I've sent him regarding ANYTHING.  It's really starting to tick me off.  I'm worried though that if I complain to the school about it, that it will end up affecting my grade, and I don't want that to happen.  It would be nice to know what my grade even is at this point. :(

This is going to be a short post, because I have quickly run out of steam.  I'm irritated, and really just can't stand to look at the books or the computer anymore.  I'm going to shut off the tv and go to bed.  8:00 is going to come awful early, especially considering it's almost 2:30 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment