Friday, August 2, 2013

Nothing to say.............

At least nothing that anyone will listen to.  I feel like I've talked until I'm blue in the face, and still no one listens.

It's been a REALLY rough week around here, as you've seen from the last couple of blog posts. Moving in with my brother was not an easy thing to do, for any of us, and his drinking doesn't help matters any.  He has this "I don't have to please anyone but myself" attitude that just ticks me off.....thinking of only himself should have stopped the minute he became a dad.....but it didn't.

After the other night's blowout, I have not said 2 words to him.  About anything.  At all.  I have responded to a handful of text messages that he's sent me (yes, he texts me from upstairs instead of walking down the stairs to talk to me) but that's been it.  I honestly have nothing to say to him.  He has made it abundantly clear that my opinions mean absolutely nothing to him, that anything I say doesn't hold any value or mean anything, so.....he can piss off.  I have done and done and done for him, as far as keeping his kids, doing all the grocery shopping, all the cooking, all the cleaning, and I have gotten NOTHING from him in return, minus him keeping the kids 3 mornings so I could work and/or go to the store.  He seriously has made dinner 4 times since we moved in the beginning of June.  He's cleaned up after dinner twice.  I do his laundry, only because I don't want him touching my washer and dryer.

I am not sure what is going on with Muscles, but he's not sleeping worth a damn.  He was up until almost 1 am this morning, and then was up for the day at about 8.  He didn't nap hardly at all....maybe 45 minutes.  Then he went right to sleep with me rocking him, but as soon as I laid him down, he cried and cried.  It only lasted about 20 minutes maybe, but he used to be such a GOOD sleeper.  I really honestly think that it's because of the stress around here.  I just don't know what else it could be.  He's not really teething at the moment, so....I just don't get it.

Hubby and I are sitting here watching Undercover Boss, and I'm just biding my time until I can go hop in the shower and go to bed.  I volunteer for a wonderful organization called Miscarriage Matters, and we operate a chat from the website for anyone that may need to talk to someone about going through a miscarriage.  My bestie over at Just An Ordinary Girl hooked me up with them, and I fell in love with what the organization stands for, so I decided to volunteer.  I really enjoy it, and feel like I am able to offer a sympathetic ear to women who are going through the same things that I've been through as far as miscarriages go.  It's a sucky sisterhood to join, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.  If you or anyone you know has gone through a miscarriage and needs/wants to talk to someone who has walked in their shoes, send them over to www.mymiscarriagematters.com.  They can be connected to a Woman of Empowerment who has been in their shoes and is willing to be an ear and help.

Any way.....I suppose that I better get things wrapped up....I need to check my email and get things in order for my busy day tomorrow.  Remember you are loved and we'll talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment