Tuesday, August 20, 2013

It's the end of Summer..................

Which means that my nephews had to go back to Illinois and to their mother's.  It was definitely a bittersweet day for me.  They are sometimes difficult to deal with, and they don't listen to anyone EVER, but I was still sad to see them go.  They will be back in December for Christmas, which will be nice.  So, for the next 4 months, it'll just be me, Hubby, Cookie, Muscles and Billy.  It's going to be much quieter around here.

So, today is "The Day Of Hope." It's a day for those of us mothers who have lost a baby or struggle with infertility to remember what we've lost, and to remind us that there is always hope.  I feel very blessed that I was lucky enough to go on and have 2 beautiful babies of my own, and I count those blessings every day, because I know that there are so many women out there that still long for what I have.  It was a long and difficult road to get here.

When I look back on the years that Hubby and I struggled, I am amazed at the strength that I found within myself.  But I didn't go through that time alone....Hubby was an AMAZING source of support for me.  I didn't really have anyone in my life that really GOT what I was going through at the time.

I am so blessed that Hubby is the amazing man that he is, because without him, I don't know that I would have gotten through things as well as I did.

I am going to have to stop here for the night, because I am flat out exhausted.........it's been a long day.  I will get my thoughts gathered and will get a better post out to you all soon, I promise.

Peace, love and snickers my friends.  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment