Monday, August 19, 2013

It's that time again................

Time for me to write another blog post. :P I have been slacking this week, but it's just because things have been so busy around here.  I have been cleaning and prepping for Muscles' birthday party.  Things have been stressful and I've not been handling it very well.

One bad thing about being up this late (good grief....when did midnight become late??) is I get the munchies REALLY bad.  I could seriously go nuts with junk food right now.  But, I'm too lazy to get up and go into the kitchen. Haha.  I really would like something to eat, but I know I shouldn't eat this late.  I will end up with heartburn, and then I'll be up 1/2 the night, and then I'll be tired tomorrow.  It's a terrible never ending circle.

It's hard to believe that my little guy is already a year old.  This year has gone by so fast.  My girl is going to be 3 in March...time keeps on slipping into the future, and I'm just not at all ready for it.

I know this is crazy short, but I am going to head to bed.....I'm just pooped.

Until later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment