Thursday, August 8, 2013

Long days and seemingly longer nights.................

Well, whatever Muscles' problem with sleeping was, he seems to have gotten over it....knock on wood.  Since my last post, he's been going to bed much better and sleeping through the night.  I think the past 4 or 5 nights he's been out by 9, maybe a few minutes after.  It's been really kind of nice.

Rose and I had a good conversation today, which is only the 2nd time I've talked to her since she's come home from the hospital after having her lil guy.  I totally get it, and wouldn't expect to talk to her every day, especially since I know how crazy it can be with a new born....it wasn't that long ago that my Muscles was a new born.

It's hard to believe that my baby boy is going to be 1 on Monday.  It's just insane to think that at this time last year, I was barely having any contractions, though we had a doctor's appointment and scheduled the induction.

I think about everything that has happened in the last year, and I can't believe half of it.  It is just insane to me how quickly this year has gone.  It seems like the older I get, the faster time flies by.

Today is Hubby's Aunt's birthday, and I feel like a horrible niece because I didn't call.  I didn't realize that it was even her birthday until too late though, so....I wasn't going to call her at 9 pm.  I will give her a jingle tomorrow and see how she is feeling and such.  I know that they opted to stop chemo for the time being, so we'll have to see what happens from here.

I really don't have a whole lot of important anything to say at this point....my brain is pretty fried from everything that's been going on behind the scenes around here lately.  I'll try and get another post up tomorrow at some point.

Until then, love, hugs and Dairy Queen ice cream. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment