Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Busy, busy.....

With no end in sight. *sigh* I am glad that I stay busy, because the days go by quickly, but I hate it at the same time, because that means that my kiddos are a day older much faster than I am ready for.  I have been trying to get things organized at home, since we just moved (AGAIN) and it's going much slower than I would like.  It's frustrating.  We need to paint several rooms, but haven't had the money to do it, so things have not been hung up on the walls because of it.  Hubby & I's bedroom is the main room that is making me crazy right now......there is just stuff everywhere.  It is making me want to pull out my hair.  There is just crap laying all over the place, and I can't stand it.  I need to get some more coat hangers so that we can get clothes hung up since we don't really have enough dresser room, but I just haven't gotten it done.......like a lot of things.

Living with my brother is proving to be a challenge.....and one that I am not having a very easy time with.  It is really stressful with both of my nephews here, and my brother has a different style of discipline, which makes things difficult in and of itself.  I'm loving getting to spend time with the boys, and for the most part they are pretty good, but there are days that I really just want to beat all three of them....lol.  I know that it is a learning curve, but I'm ready to get a better established routine.

Other than that, things are just cruising along at lightning speed.  I did finally get a job, however, right now, I only have 6 hours a month.  Needless to say, that is NOT enough, so I am for sure still looking.  I have to have faith that something better will come along, because otherwise I'm going to lose my mind.

I know this is short, and I know that there are other things that I wanna tell you guys, but my brain hurts, so I'm going to close out and head to bed.

I promise I'm going to get better about updating and sharing life......things are just insanely crazy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment