Saturday, June 22, 2013

Horrible night.......................

It's been just a really crappy last couple of days.  My brother and I got into an argument, my mom and my brother are not speaking, I haven't felt worth a darn, and then tonight, my nephew decided to throw a tantrum (he's 5) and threw a toy car into the tv and broke the tv screen. *sigh*  It's got lines running thru it now, and it's annoying.  My brother has been drinking, so he is acting like an ass, and I have just had ENOUGH.  This is going to be short, because I am just going to call it a night and go to bed.  If I don't, it'll end up being a horrible night, so I'm just done.

We were left without much other choice, but I am wondering how good of an idea this actually was to move in with my brother.  He has no respect for any one else's stuff, his "girlfriend" or whatever she is annoys me to no end, and his boys don't listen so all he does is yell.  It scares not only my kids but my dogs, and I'm just at the end of my ropes and it hasn't even been a month. *sigh*

I suppose for now this is all.....I need to go to bed.

I will try and catch up more in the next couple days.


No comments:

Post a Comment