Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hell's Kitchen, Crunch N Munch and some sweet tea......

That was on my agenda for tonight.  It's all successfully over, and now I'm just going to veg out until my eyes won't stay open anymore.....which is apparently going to take much less time than I initially thought.  It's been a really long day.

Lil Man is teething, so his sleep patterns have been MAJORLY wonky, and last night he didn't go to sleep until practically midnight.  Which means that I didn't get to sleep until after 1, because I can never just go to sleep after I put him down.....I have to have my relax time.  Then, at 3 am, I woke up because it was hotter than the blue blazes in our room....come to find out, the power went out.  Not sure what caused it, but the entire neighborhood was out.  It took until almost 4:30 for it to come back on and stay on....which means that I didn't get to sleep until 4:30, because I just cannot sleep if I am hot.  And it was SO hot in our room.

So, it was a 2 cups of coffee kind of day.  I usually only have 1.  Needless to say, my stomach has been made at me ever since.  Too much coffee does a number on my stomach, and I know that, but I drank it anyway.

So now, I'm up too late, when I should totally be in bed, and I just don't have the umph to get up and go to bed.

I had thought out a bunch of things that I wanted to say tonight while driving home from church, and do you think I can remember any of them??? Lol.  NOPE. *sigh* Some days I wonder if I have any brain cells left in my head.......

I am going to go for tonight, because my bed is calling my name.  Tomorrow brings taking the car to get the inspection done, laundry, cleaning, and taking care of the kiddos.  Hopefully my parents are going to come by for a bit, then it'll be dinner time, maybe a movie or something, and back to bed again.  I also need to get some paperwork over to the HHS office....but I have to find it all first....................

Until later, my friends....remember that you are loved! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment