Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holy headache Batman....

I am really tired of the headaches.  They are pretty frequent anymore, though not horribly painful, they are mainly just annoying.  I am fairly certain that they are caused because I need to have my eyes checked and probably get a new prescription. I just haven't wanted to spend the money on the exam, but I'm going to HAVE to, because the headaches are not going away.

My new classes started yesterday, and holy crap, it's going to be A LOT of work.  I'm a bit overwhelmed, and I'm going to have to really buckle down and work on stuff daily, but I know it's going to totally be worth it in the long run.  I should be working on some of it now, but I haven't had much of a chance to do any catching up today.

I am pretty wiped, so I should probably get off here and get ready to head to bed.  Ava didn't nap much this afternoon, so.....I hope she naps a bit more tomorrow.  We'll see......

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again!

1 comment: