Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, Monday.....

And so it is Monday....and what a day it is.  Mom & Dad got home from the cruise, they had a good time.  We had everyone here for dinner last night, and it was SUPER hectic.  But, it was a lot of fun. :)  Mom brought us back some really awesome souvenirs and some super cute clothes for Ava.  I got some pretty earrings, and some things to hang on the wall, and Joe got some more shot glasses to add to his collection.  I need to find him a shelf or something to put his shot glasses on.  I know they make a thing to display them in, but I can't remember where I've seen them.  That would be something good for me to get him for his birthday, which is Monday. :)

It's hard to believe that we've been married for 3 years as of tomorrow. <3 It's just unreal.  I have never been so happy in all my life.  I am so thankful that I have him for my partner.  It's crazy to me that it's been 5 years since we got together, and 3 since we tied the knot.  I don't know what I would do without him in my life.  He's such a blessing, and I couldn't have picked a better partner, or man to be the father of my beautiful girl.

It's late, and once again, I should be in bed, but I'm not.  I'm tired, but I didn't get the chance to get online much today, and I have some stuff that I HAVE to get done tonight. This is going to be a short post, because like I said, I have some stuff that I need to get done.

I hope you all had a good Monday, and I hope your Tuesday is even better.  Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again!!

1 comment: