Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Really getting sick of the insomnia......

I go through these phases where I can't sleep....and it's really starting to get annoying.  I hate that there are times when my mind won't shut off.....Like tonight.  I should have gone to bed a couple hours ago, because I really am pretty tired, but here I sit, in front of the computer.

It's midnight already.  The weather here has finally cooled off enough that we were able to open the windows and let the fresh air in.  It still got up to about 86 today, but it stayed relatively cool inside.  We've got the windows open tonight, and it's supposed to get down in the 50's, which will make it nice and cool in here in the morning.  I'm REALLY looking forward to that! :)

I am going to change my major at school.  I just need to get the paper emailed back to my advisor.  Hopefully that'll get done on Wednesday (I can't scan it here at home, Dad'll have to take it to work, and he's off tomorrow).  I am going to just take the plunge and do it.  I know I can, so why not?

I guess I should really get to bed.  Ava's going to be up no later than 8:30, would be my guess, even though she didn't nap AT ALL today. :(  Poor baby.  That equaled me not getting a whole lot done today.  So, it'll get put onto tomorrow's to do list.....gotta keep myself busy some how, huh?

Well, my friends, I hope you all had a fantastic Monday.  Now I'm going to head out and try to get some sleep.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

1 comment: