Saturday, July 28, 2012

Heavy heart...........

I'm not going to say a whole lot tonight, because I'm still trying to wrap my brain around everything that's gone on today.

My brother & sister in law are likely heading toward divorce. :( Things have been rocky between them at best the last couple of years and it's just not been good.  My youngest nephew had an accident while my SIL and nephews have been in IL this summer, and my brother pretty well told my SIL that she's a horrible mother because it happened. *sigh* There's SO much more to the story, but I just don't have the energy to get into it all tonight.

I'm devastated.  My SIL was my maid of honor, she's one of my best friends, and I've REALLY enjoyed having her at my disposal since we moved down here.  I'm sad that I won't have her here when Lil Man is born, I'm sad that I won't get to see my nephews whenever I want, I'm sad that this is all happening to them.  It's just a sad situation.

So, please, keep my brother, SIL & nephews in your prayers as they go through this transition and decide what is best for their family.

I'm going to just close it out for tonight with that.....I don't have the umph to do anymore.  I'm going to get a shower and head to bed, and hope my brain is a bit more clear tomorrow.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment