Saturday, July 28, 2012

Olympics Opening Ceremonies, sleepiness, and being uncomfortable.......

That pretty well sums up my night.  I'm exhausted.  I'm REALLY tired of being pregnant.  This boy could be born at any time, and I would be completely okay with it.  Hopefully not too much longer.

We recorded the opening ceremonies for the Olympic games, and I have to say, after Beijing, it was a bit of a disappointment. :( Can't expect that it would top Beijing, but it would have been nice if it'd come close.  I LOVE the Summer Olympics.  I love the Olympics period, but the Summer Games are my favorite by far.  I'm really excited to see how it goes for the U.S.

I don't really have a whole lot else to say tonight, so I suppose this'll be about it.  I need to take my uncomfortable pregnant self to bed, and try to sleep if I have any hope of getting anything accomplished tomorrow.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOMEONE HAD A BABY. SOMEONE HAD A BABY.YAY. BLESSING TO YOU AND YOURS.

    GRANNY FROM FLORIDA FROM AMYS BLOG

    ReplyDelete