Friday, July 13, 2012

Long but decent day....

Today was definitely a long day.  Lil Lady didn't sleep well last night, which equates to ME not sleeping well last night.  She was up pretty early this morning, and then her nap was interrupted by a stinking thunderstorm that scared the crap out of me! The cat was hiding pretty well all day long as well.  It seemed like as soon as it stopped raining, it would start again 5 minutes later.  At one point we had a lake on the side of our apartment.....lol.  It went down, but there for a while I was really worried that it was just going to keep getting higher.

Lil Lady is getting some new teeth in, so she's been pretty miserable, and now on top of it, I think she's getting a cold. :(  There was another little one at the church meeting on Wednesday, and apparently she had a cold, and I think she gave it to Lil Lady. :(  She's been up several times since going to bed already, and she's been running a little bit of a fever.  I gave her some tylenol and snuggled her for a little bit, and laid her back down, and she seemed okay....but she's been crying off and on since then.  I'm hoping that she'll sleep through the night, but I'm not going to count on it.  So, I have a feeling that it's going to be a long day tomorrow too.

My dad has been gone to Salt Lake City for work all this past week, and he's coming home tomorrow, so we're going to have my parents over for dinner.  Lil Lady has MISSED her Grandad. <3  She's going to be SO excited to see him when he gets here.  We have to go do some grocery shopping tomorrow, and I am trying to get a list together, and not having much luck.....I just can't seem to wrap my brain around it.  I really would love to just go to bed, but Hubby isn't home from work yet, and I don't feel like I got to spend a whole lot of time with him earlier today, so I'm looking forward to getting to have him here when he gets home.  We're going to have dinner, and then get to bed so we can get up early to get shopping done and get the house picked up, etc before my parents get here tomorrow.

We're going to have pizza for dinner tonight.  It's the only thing that sounded good to me earlier.  So, Hubby is going to stop at the store on his way home (Gotta love 24 hr Walmart) and grab a couple pizzas and some soda.  I'm looking forward to it, because it just sounds good.

I suppose this is about it for tonight.....I'm wiped out, and looking at the computer screen is making it worse. I'm hoping that Lil Lady sleeps through the rest of the night, because I just don't know that I have the umph to be up with her 1/2 the night.....and I know Hubby doesn't after working all day.  We'll have to see what happens.

So, stay safe and be blessed my friends...until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment