Monday, September 26, 2011

Yay for no sleep..........

Or, wait a minute....should that be Boo for no sleep?  Hell, I don't even know anymore.  Sleep is becoming a word that is not familiar anymore.

Ava's still sick, poor thing has a stuffy nose.  She's not coughing as much, but she's not sleeping real well, which of course means that I am not sleeping well.  Joe could sleep through a freight train running through the bedroom, so he has no worries. >:(  I'm pretty pissed at him right now, so.....but that's another topic for another day, that'll probably take me 87 years to write out, so what's the point. :P  Anyway...Ava's sick, I'm sick, Joe's sick...we're just a bunch of sickos.  I feel like I've been hit by the aforementioned freight train.  I have algebra homework that I STILL haven't done, because I had to go and spend $95 damn dollars on a stupid graphing calculator, that I will use for the next 4 weeks and then have NO use for whatsoever.  *sigh*

One of these days, I promise I will write something that isn't completely bitching about everything that's going wrong in my life at any particular moment. :(  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you guys (the like 2 of you that I know read) stopped reading because I am constantly complaining. :(  I think I'm going to take my unhappy, not feeling well self to bed. Maybe I will wake up in the morning and feel completely 100% better.  I doubt it, but a girl can hope, right??

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

2 comments:

  1. What are friends for, but to listen to you bitch? :)

    Maybe you can resell the calculator for $70 on ebay, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger, like a teenager, I had a diary.
    Didn't we all?
    It used to piss me off that I would vent into this notebook, and no one ever knew what I was going through.
    It DID NOTHING.

    What's great about a blog, is that you can vent... and there are millions of other people who do the same.
    Let it out.

    It's cathartic.

    Hope y'all feel better.

    **HUGS**

    @ Anna: THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!

    ReplyDelete