Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another late night, when I should be in bed.....

Especially given the fact that I have to be up early to get some more stuff done.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some homework done tomorrow, because I haven't done squat all week.  I have just not been in the mood AT ALL.  I have slacked SO bad on my algebra, and I'm behind, and this is the week of the test, and I don't know 1/2 the material. *sigh*

I really just need to buckle down.  I should be working on it now, but I can't even begin to wrap my brain around anything like it.  I haven't been sleeping, I feel like garbage.  I need to put a piece of electrical tape over the damn bright green light on the fire detector in our room, because it shines RIGHT on my pillow at night.  It's like a heavenly light above my head, and I really wonder if that's the reason I end up waking up 87 times at night.  It's super annoying, and I just haven't taken the time to put the tape over it.  Every day I say I'm going to, and then I end up not getting it done.

I've been in a really craptastic mood the last several days, and I'm not 100% sure why....I think a lot of it has to do with the weight gain this week and last.  I need to just quit making excuses, and get back on the horse, and "git r done."  Mom has been helpful with that the last couple days, especially with making sure that I get up off my lazy butt and go walking with her at night.  We're walking a bit over a mile, and yeah, it's hot, but the heat will hopefully help melt some of the fat off my ass.  Or at least I can hope, right?  I really want to get down to my ideal weight by the end of 2012, and I know I can do it if I stick with the program and really TRY.  I haven't been trying, and it's reflecting on the scale.  So, that's it.  I'm done making excuses.  I'm going to just DO it, and I know I can be disciplined enough to accomplish what I want to.  I can be where I want, and maintain it.  I just have to make myself do it.  I need to avoid my trigger foods, and I know what they are, and I just have to make myself do it.  That's all there is to it.

Scentsy and Avon are both going slowly, but I know for sure that I have a couple orders coming in for both.  Mom and I are going to host a holiday open house, and see what kind of sales we get from that.  I'm really pretty excited about it.  I think it'll be a lot of fun, and will hopefully drive up our sales and give us a strong customer base.  We'll just have to see what happens.  I'm also going to have a garage sale next month, while Mom and Dad are on their cruise with my brother and sister in law, and I'll have my Scentsy stuff sitting out, along with Avon, and see what happens there.  I need to get some business cards for both made up, so that I can have those sitting out too.  I have the business cards for Scentsy, just need to print my info on them, and I'm going to order some for Avon I think.  I can get them from Vista Print for cheap, so....Unless someone else knows of a cheaper place that I can get them from.....

I really need to get out of the house and make some friends.  I feel SO alone, ALL the time.  Yeah, I have family, and my mom and I hang out quite a bit, but it's just not the same as having girlfriends that I can hang out with.  Not a single one of my friends could ever be replaced, but I need friends to survive, I really do.  I need to find some kind of activity or something that I can go out and do where I would meet some people.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(  I had a whole bunch more typed out, and blogger decided to EFF up, and now it's all gone, and I don't have any freaking clue what all I wrote now.  DAMN IT.

That's it, I'm going to bed.  Effing blogger. >:(

I hope you all have a wonderful tomorrow.  Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment