Thursday, June 26, 2014

Things are moving and cruising right along...............

And it's scary and exciting and overwhelming all at the same time.

Things are moving right along with Miscarriage Matters.  We're now just waiting for the approval and "official" notification for our 501(c)3.  That in and of itself is going to open SO many doors for the organization, and it's just REALLY exciting.  It's a really exciting time in the organization, and with that we'll be able to do so many more things.....reach and help so many more people (hopefully).  I'm so proud to be a part of this organization and be able to reach out and help so many when there wasn't that help available to me.  I absolutely love it.  It makes me really feel like my losses were not in vain.

School is cruising right along too...and it's kicking my butt this go around.  I'm hoping that I do really well in this class, because otherwise, I'm going to rip out my hair. :P

I had intended on writing a whole lot more, but I'm REALLY tired, so I'm going to get to bed.  I will try and write more later.

Light, Love and Parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment