Sunday, June 15, 2014

Laundry, cleaning and eating, oh my!

Today was a day full of laundry and cleaning and getting to spend some good quality time with my family. <3 There is nothing better than that, nothing in the entire world.  And it seems as though it doesn't happen often enough.  We're always too busy, or annoyed or something.  The kids took pretty short naps today, which made for grouchy kids this evening, but, all in all, they did pretty well.

I'm really tired of doing laundry....and I still have several loads to do tomorrow.  But, hey, it's part of life I suppose.  I have a load in the dryer that needs folded, a load that needs to go into the dryer, and then whites and sheets to do tomorrow.

Hubby and I have started watching Prison Break....and it's really pretty good.  We're on season 2, and I really really like it.  It stinks that it isn't on anymore, but I'm hoping that they wrap it up well.

The kids were in VBS this week...well, Cookie was.  Muscles was in the toddler care, and I volunteered.  I had an absolute blast working with the kids, and singing the songs and doing all the fun stuff.  Cookie absolutely LOVED going, and has talked of nothing but VBS since the first day.  It was awesome.  I'm so excited to see where this walk with Jesus leads my beauty.  She, thus far, is totally enthralled with learning about Jesus and I LOVE seeing that.  I'm hopeful that she will continue to walk this path, and that she will become a strong Christian woman, and know that she deserves nothing but the best.

I'm also hopeful that Muscles will follow the same path.  I really want both of them to lead a good Christian life, and stay as far away as possible from the evils of this world.  I know I can't keep them away from everything, but I am going to try my hardest.

I think at this point, I'm going to get some ice cream, watch another episode of Prison Break, and head to bed.  Oh, and I need to switch the laundry.

Light, love and folding socks. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment