Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New post..............

One little button, and it brings up a whole menagerie of things.  There are many things that I could make a new post about, and I've been trying to figure out if I should post a link to my blog to get my name out there.........I'm just not sure that I have anything profound enough to say to interest anyone.  So far I only have 6 followers....that's pretty pathetic if you ask me.  But at the same time, I've not made this very public, so....**shrug**

There are times when I question so many aspects of my life, and I don't know where to even begin the examination that I feel needs to take place.

I wish that I could put all the thoughts in my head into some kind of organization, but it's just not there.  I haven't been able to get it into any kind of organized pattern for a long time.  There are still times when I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming at the top of my lungs, and no one is listening.  It's frustrating.

I suppose this is going to be all for tonight.  It's nearly midnight, and I've not been sleeping well as it is, so I should probably head to bed.  I know that the baby is going to be up early, and I need to feel rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment