Monday, June 13, 2011

Another late night.....

And I can't seem to make my brain shut off long enough for me to get to sleep.  One would think that since Ava's now almost 3 months old, I would realize that I'm better off going to bed and sleeping when she does.  But no, I have to be an idiot and stay up sitting on Facebook or doing homework.  At this point, I'm just praying that I pass the classes that I'm currently in, because I don't feel like I'm doing very good work.  I have GOT to get a routine down, or I'm going to end up flunking out. **sigh**

I just had to get that little rant out of my system, and now, because my head and neck hurt, I think I'm honestly going to finally give up and go to bed.  I NEED some decent sleep, and sitting here at the computer is not going to get that accomplished for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment