Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Funny things, or something................

It's amazing to me how quickly the days run away from one when they have a million and a half things to do in 24 hours.  Not even 24 hours really, because you have to sleep at some point.

The current module for school that I'm in now ends not this coming Sunday, but the following.  The next one starts on Monday. :P  So much for a break, huh?? LOL.  I don't mind really, because the next module is going to be the guts of my degree really.  I will be taking Business Law and Intro to Law, so hopefully those will be more interesting for me than English, and the college prep class that I'm taking.  I HATE English, and so this class is the bane of my existence right now.  Poetry has NEVER been one of my strong suits, and that's what the last 3 weeks of this damn class are about.  YUCK.  I have to research a damn poet, and I don't have the first clue as to who I'm going to do.  Bleh.  I don't even want to think about it.  I'm looking forward to being able to send the current books that I have back to the college, and never having to take an English class again. :P  I should apologize to anyone that reads this that teaches English.  I'm sure you all love your job, but I HATE English class. What does a poet have to do with Law?  Yep, that's right....NOTHING.

I did not get the job that I had the interview for the other day. :(   But, that's ok.....it just means that there is a better job out there somewhere for me.  Joe still hasn't heard anything back about his interview yet.  He'll call them again on Thursday and see if there's been a decision made, which hopefully the answer to that will be yes, and that he has the job. **fingers crossed**

My little one is growing like a weed...it's insane to me how quickly she's changing.  She's getting quite the little attitude about her sometimes too...I LOVE it.  I look at her and can't help but grin from ear to ear.  No matter how shitty my day is going, all I have to do is look at her, and my heart overflows and things are right with the world once again.  It's amazing.

I better scoot for tonight, she's not wanting to go to sleep for Daddy, and Mommy wants to go to bed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment