Tuesday, October 26, 2010

16 weeks and counting!!!

And it's still just as unbelievable to me now as it was 7 weeks ago! <3  Things are going just like they should.  We go back to the doctor in about 3 weeks, for another sono, which will hopefully tell us if Baby is a boy or a girl.  Of course Joe is hoping for a boy.  My mom is praying for a girl.  I don't care either way, as long as baby is healthy.

I think Lil Man is sick again. :(  He seems to be running a fever off and on, and his nose has been runny.  I gave him some cold medicine tonight, and some ibuprofren, and I'm going to hope that he feels better tomorrow.  It seriously seems like the poor thing has been sick since we got him. :(  I really hope he isn't allergic to cats or something. :(  But, in other news....He was asked if he had to go potty, and he went potty on the big boy potty today!!!! YAY!!!!  I was SO happy!  The sooner I can get the 2 of them at least day time potty trained the happier I will be!  I'm just looking forward to no more 3 year old poopie diapers!!!!!

In other news....I think we found the crib/dresser/changing table that we want.  Now it's just a matter of getting it ordered and shipped.  Although, I'm almost 100% confident that my parents are going to get it for us.  We'll see.  We've figured out a shower date too....Feb 27th.  And I'm not sure how to do it, but I would really like it to be a co-ed shower, because I want Joe there.  I know that may seem kind of silly, but....I think it'll be fun! :)  We'll see what happens.  Oh, and we also found bedding that we like too.  But I'm going to wait to make any kind of solid decision on that until we find out for sure what we are having. <3

I suppose this is it for now....I need to take my pregnant self to bed, so I can get up with the kiddos in the morning to get Lil Man off to school.  Night, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment