Monday, October 18, 2010

It's our anniversary!!!! :)

And we are going to get to go out tonight without the kids! :) A dear friend of mine's daughter is going to watch them for us, and we're going to go to Alexander's (a WONDERFUL steak place) for supper, and then we're going to go see Case 39 at the movie theater.  I'm SO excited and ready for this!!!!!  I have a dr's appt in about an hour and a half, which is just a regular appt, no sono.  Then once I get back from there, it'll be freshen up a bit, wait for the sitter, and head to dinner!  I'm SO stinking excited!!! :)  My brother and sis in law gave us the dinner and the movie as our gift, which is just absolutely WONDERFUL!!! :)  I'm just so thrilled about it!  We didn't get to celebrate our anniversary last year, because hubby ended up having to work on our anniversary, which really stunk, but we actually get to go out and celebrate tonight!! :)  If you haven't noticed, I'm really happy about that fact!!!!

The kids are doing really well.  Lil Miss is being screened for pre-k on Friday (FINALLY), so we're hoping that goes well, and she can finally start school! We'll see what happens.  This week is a big appointment week for us...lol.  Lots of errands and WIC appts, and heck I don't even know what else...lol.  But I LOVE my crazy, hectic life! <3

Guess I better get the kids changed and ready for their naps.  Then I gotta get in the shower and get ready to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment