Thursday, November 11, 2010

18 weeks and counting......

So, I'm sure you all know, as a busy, pregnant mom of 2 VERY active 3 year olds, it's difficult for me to find the time to sit down and type out a blog post.  Between diaper changes, and errands, and taking the kids to school and and and....I feel like I don't have enough hours in the day to get my life done. :)

Things are progressing just like they should with the pregnancy. <3 I'm getting big, I feel enormous, but you can still hardly even tell that I'm pregnant. :(  That's probably the most annoying part of it.  But, we have an appointment on Monday, for a sono, and we will hopefully find out what we are having.   So, I'm sure come Monday evening, there will be another blog update. :)

Both the kids are finally in preschool, which is nice, because I get about 2 hours 4 days a week of almost complete silence! <3

This is it for now...I need to get something to eat....baby's hungry! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment