Thursday, December 12, 2013

Feeling Out of Whack.........................

Today I find myself sitting here beating myself up over the HORRIBLE day that I had today.  I had NO patience whatsoever, and with 2 little ones running amok, that is never a good thing.

I am not sure what is going on with me anymore.  I am SO stressed about EVERYTHING, it's turning me into a crazy woman.

Money is beyond ridiculously tight right now, and with Christmas being in 13 days, I dunno what we're going to do.  I HATE that I work so many hours, and we're still S.O.L. as far as money goes.  I absolutely HATE it.  It feels like I am working for nothing.  Which is pretty much what I am doing.  Between paying the baby sitter and gas, me working really isn't doing us a whole lot of good....but at the same time, I don't have a choice.

I need to get my irritated self to bed, seeing as I have to get up at 5 to be at work at 6. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment