Friday, May 25, 2012

Still not quite right.....

So I called the office today, and apparently they closed early or something, because I didn't get an answer.  It went to the answering service, and I know they can't tell me results, so I didn't wait to talk to anyone.  So, now I'll just have to wait until Tuesday to call and get any kind of idea of what's going on.

I've felt really crappy all day long.  I've been having some cramping today, and have just felt over all yucky.  If I remember right, I felt like this after having to take the 3 hour glucose test with Ava too, but it's hard to remember that far back....lol.  I am tired, I am hungry, and I just generally feel like crapola.  I'm hoping that relaxing this weekend will help some.  Hubby is off work for the next 3 days, so he'll be here to take care of Ava so that maybe I can get some more rest and get rid of this ucky feeling.  Not that I haven't had help, because I have, but I have done a bit more the last couple days than I probably should have, just because he's been working.  It's definitely tough, that's for sure.  I'll make it through somehow....

I suppose this is it for now.  I need to get some stuff done for school, and I think I'm going to go lay down.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment