Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rainy days

So, it's rainy today, which is making my hair look like I stuck my finger in a light socket. :P  But, that's alright.  One of these days it'll be long again so that I can just throw it up in a ponytail and not have to worry about it. I took the baby to the doctor today so that she could get her flu shot....she's absolutely miserable. :(  Right now, she's sleeping, and hopefully she'll wake up in a good mood.  We're going to the church tonight to make some Christmas treats, so I'm looking forward to that. :)  I think it'll be fun.

************************************************************************************

Okay, so I didn't finish earlier....I have just had one hell of a day.

Baby girl is CRABBY, thanks to the shot, and will hopefully stay down for the rest of the night, but we'll have to see how it goes.  I'm hoping that she does stay asleep, because I'm exhausted.  I should be in bed myself, but I just haven't managed to get up off my ass and head that way.

I'm crampy, and irritable, and I just don't feel up to much of anything.  I have a shitload of homework that's gotta get done this week, and I have NO idea how I'm going to manage to do it all.  I haven't even started and I REALLY should have.  I am going to regret it, I just know it, but we'll have to see what happens.

Well, I suppose that I will get off here and get to bed.  It's 12:30 and I'm going to have to get up at a decent time tomorrow, because I have a list of things that HAVE to get done tomorrow. *sigh*

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment