Sunday, November 6, 2011

November already?!

I'm just not ready for the year to be almost over already.  It's insane.  It seems like we just welcomed this year, and here it is, freakin November already.  My baby girl is 7 months old, and crawling all over the place.  She pulls herself up on anything and everything she can grab ahold of.  We had to lower her crib mattress already, because I was afraid that she was going to fall out of the crib.  It's crazy to see how much she has grown and changed already. <3 My baby is getting WAY too big, and she's doing it way too fast.

I don't have a whole lot to say tonight, because I'm in a crappy mood, and should really be in bed, seeing as it's after midnight.  And yes, I know that we get an extra hour of sleep, but Ava didn't sleep all day and was super crabby, which means that she is likely not going to sleep through the night.

I'm going to head out for the night...hopefully I'll be able to write more tomorrow. :)

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment