Monday, November 14, 2011

Crazy days....

So today was relatively laid back, which was kind of nice.  Ava's napping, and is sadly going to have to be woken up here in a bit, because we're going out to dinner tonight with my parents and brother & sister in law, and she usually sleeps until around 6, but we're leaving around 5:30.

I made a leap today, and joined a gym.  It's a new place opening the beginning of December, and they are going to have lots of equipment and weights and stuff.  And the other cool thing is that any and all classes that they offer are included in the membership, which is fantastic.  They are going to have a Zumba class, and I CANNOT wait!  I'm really hoping that this will help give me the little bump of motivation that I need to get up off my fat butt and work some of it off.  I know that Mom will go to the Zumba classes with me, and my sis in law expressed an interest in it too.  I just want to be healthy.  I want to be able to chase Ava and run and play with her, and at this weight I can't.  So, here's to hoping that I get the motivation that I need, and that I can stay dedicated to it.  They even have a children's room, where I will be able to take Ava with me so that I can work out, if I were to need to take her.  So, that eliminates me being able to use her as an excuse!

In other news, Joe has received an awesome opportunity...he gets to go to Spain for a week.  The owners of the company that he works for are originally from there, and so he gets to go there and train for 7 days, and then when he comes back, he'll be training other people what he learns.  It's an amazing opportunity for him, and it's going to mean a raise in pay, so hopefully I'll be able to continue to stay home with Ava.

I suppose this is it for now, I need to get the diaper bag ready to go, and I have to go wake the baby up here shortly too.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment