Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day......

Hubby was off today, which gave him a 4 day weekend.  So it's back to the grind for him tomorrow.  And for me too......MOPS is starting up again, and tomorrow is our first meeting.  I'm part of the leadership team this year, which is pretty exciting for me.  It gives me a sense of belonging and makes me feel included, which is something that I've been searching for.

Bible study started this past Thursday, and I'm really looking forward to this year and the different studies that we're going to be doing.  That gives me a sense of purpose too...because I WANT to learn and study more about Christ and what He is doing in my life.

I suppose that I should get off here and get to bed.......Have an EARLY morning, and I really don't like having to get up early. :P

Nighty night my friends.....

Light, Love and MOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment