Thursday, May 30, 2013

Playing catch up...........

So, depending on how my computer decides to act, this may be pretty short.  It's not wanting to cooperate...typing is a big pain in the ass.

The last couple of weeks have been VERY stressful.  The people who own the house that we are renting have decided that they want to sell and do not want anyone in the house while it is on the market (so it apparently makes more sense to them to LOSE money while they wait for it to sell) and they wanted us out by tomorrow.  So, I've been trying to find us another place to live.  We luckily found a place, that is going to end up costing us less than this house.  My brother is going to be living with us, which is a stress in and of itself.  I LOVE my brother, but there are times that he is a complete putz.  I can only hope that things will iron out as we learn one another's quirks, and we'll just go from there. 

The house is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath, large kitchen, 2 car garage, 2 fire places, large back yard.  My brother will have my nephews over the summer, so that will be nice too.  Stressful, but nice.  So, anyway, we are going to hopefully start moving this weekend.  I would LOVE to have everything moved by Sunday, but I think that is probably pretty unrealistic.  Especially seeing as we have 2 kiddos and my parents can't keep them the whole weekend.   I wouldn't ask them to either.  It is no easy thing to handle a 2 year old and a 9 month old at the same time.  I am hoping they will agree to keep the kids some, because I am ready to just get moved.

So, my computer is just not cooperating, so this is it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment