Saturday, April 13, 2013

Middle of April already.......................

And I swear time is just on hyper speed anymore.  My little man is 8 months old today. <3 Seems like I JUST had him, and he's closer to 1 than birth.  It's just insane.  It seems like the more I want time to slow down, the faster it goes.

We spent Easter in San Antonio with my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and my parents.  It was nice.  Our last big family holiday, since my brother and sister-in-law are moving to Japan in about 4 weeks.  I am in no way looking forward to them leaving.  My brother and I are finally getting our relationship on track, and he's leaving. :( I am determined not to let the move derail things, but I know it's going to be hard.  I think that there's an app I can get on my phone that will show what time it is over there versus what time it is here.  I need to look.  I do believe that they are pretty much a day ahead of us here, but I'm just not sure.

We had pictures of all the kids (well, the kids that are in TX anyway) taken with the Easter bunny, and the one of the 3 of them is just hella cute.  They are just all so stinking cute.  My nephew is getting so long....he's gonna be tall, I think.  Both my brother and sister in law are tall, so it makes sense.

I really need a new desk chair....this one sucks.  It came with the desk when I ordered the desk, and lemme tell ya.......It doesn't lean back, you can't adjust how close to the front the back is, and I just really don't like it.  So, on the agenda SOON is getting a new one.  The one that I really want is over $100, which is just stupid to me, but whatever.  I will pay the price to be able to sit comfortably.  Especially if I'm going to be doing it for an extended period of time.

My emotions have been all sorts of out of whack today.  There have been several times that I have just wanted to sit and cry for no apparent reason.  I've heard several songs today that have brought tears to my eyes. 

It's getting late, and I know that my kids are going to be up early.

Have a great night, and I'll catch ya on the flip side.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment