Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It's Tuesday already.........

And I swear, it just seems like the days go quicker and quicker.  This past weekend was a super busy one......which is usually okay, but I feel more stressed out now. *sigh*

So, my son and my nephew were both baptized on Sunday.  Which was completely awesome.  The new pastor at our church is just completely awesome, and I am so thankful that he is the man that baptized our son.  It was perfect.  Having my son share that day with my nephew was even more awesome.  Both of my brothers were there, my parents, and my Grandma came in from Pennsylvania for it. 

I haven't seen my Grandma since Hubby & I's wedding, which was 4 1/2 years ago.  She got in on Saturday, and we all went to Mom & Dad's for dinner.  Then on Sunday after the baptism, we all conveined at Mom's again, for dinner and cake.  It was perfect. 

Since this weekend was busy with family stuff, I neglected the house, and good lord.......I didn't realize how quickly crap could pile up.  I didn't feel very good today, fighting another stupid headache, so I didn't get a whole lot done today either.  I'm hoping that maybe, possibly I will feel up to doing more tomorrow.  I NEED to get this place picked back up, because it is driving me flipping crazy. 

So, I wrote a while back about giving up soda....yeah, well, I fell off the bandwagon. :P  I thought maybe the caffeine would help the headache, so I bought a Diet Dr. Pepper on Friday.  It didn't help.  But, it also tasted REALLY good, so I bought another one. *sigh* So, here I sit, at the computer, watching re-runs of Army Wives, and drinking a Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper.  And it is SO good.

I keep hoping that maybe I'll get some more followers, maybe make some new friends, and it's just so quiet over here.  I keep hoping that you all passing me along will do the trick.....and I need to get better about writing.  I am just afraid that I don't have anything interesting enough to say, and you will all get bored and run away.........

Well, I suppose for tonight, this is it.  It's getting late, and I really should be getting to bed.  Hubby being on days has been GREAT, but it also means that I don't get to sleep in anymore, since no one else is here to get up with the kiddies.  So, I will close this out tonight with a "if you like me, pimp me out" message. ;)

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment