Saturday, February 16, 2013

Busy, busy, busy......

I feel like I never have time to just sit and do nothing.  I suppose that comes with being a mom and having an almost 2 year old and a 6 month old and going to school full time and looking for a job.  All while keeping the house clean, being an Avon rep, and grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc, etc.

Hubby's aunt called this week, and sadly, we found out that she has ovarian cancer. :( It's been a hard thing to take, especially considering that my grandma died from the same thing.  She goes back to the doctor on the 19th, and we'll know more about the plan of attack then.

We're going back to IL in April, so we'll get to see her then.  It will be a tough visit, for sure, but we'll get it figured out.

I was going to write a whole lot more, but the baby is awake, and I need to get him before he wakes up Ava....it's late, and I don't need both kids up.

Stay safe and be blessed my friends, until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment